Diversify with Green Trade
Organic, Digital, Sustainable
The World Export Development Forum (WEDF) is the annual flagship event of the International Trade Centre (ITC). This year marks the 20th iteration of the conference, and the first post-COVID. WEDF is unique in the international arena for bringing together businesses, governments, NGOs, women and youth to talk trade, do business and drive development.
This year’s conference will explore trade-led solutions to the challenges caused by multiple crises: conflict, climate, Covid and rising costs. The conference programme will focus on these challenges in particular for developing, landlocked and least developed countries, as well as the specific needs of Mongolia as the host country.
The event combines a two-day core programme of high-level plenaries (27-28 June) with side events (26 and 29 June) offering capacity building for trade, insights, networking and partnerships for small businesses to engage in international markets.
- Conference Debates on Trade Diversification and Green Export Opportunities (27-28 June)
- Private Sector Consultations: Landlocked Developing Countries
- Young Social Entrepreneurs Competition
- Mongolia SheTrades Hub Launch
- Business Export Clinics
- Training on Quality Management and Market Linkages