Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, many meetings and conferences have been postponed or are taking place virtually. Some locations have resumed limited in-person meetings which comply with local public health instructions for social distancing. Participants will receive detailed information about attending the meeting from the organizer.
For the delegates attending the meeting in-person (maximum of two delegates per Member State and two representatives per Major Group), the following guidelines must be respected in full:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, to be uploaded upon registration:
- For Nairobi-based delegates, a Note Verbale from missions listing the names of their diplomats/staff who are fully vaccinated should be uploaded (see UNON guidance sent to Member States on 24 September)
- For capital-based delegates, a valid certificate of full COVID-19 vaccination should be uploaded, based on WHO emergency use authorization of the vaccine type, or recognition of the vaccine type by stringent regulatory authorities, or vaccine type duly authorized by the issuing Member State.
- In lieu of being fully vaccinated, another document need to be uploaded that demonstrates proof of a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours, or a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 illness not older than 180 days, or proof of positive COVID-19 antibody test not older than 90 days
- Proper wearing of face masks to cover both mouth and nose when in public areas, and in the conference rooms at all times.
- Avoid close interactions and gatherings within and outside of the conference area. Physical distancing should be at least 1 meter at all times.
- Use of designated (marked) entry and exit points in the conference rooms at all times.
- Refreshments (including tea and coffee) will only be allowed in designated cafeterias.
- Practice hand hygiene through frequent handwashing and use of sanitizers.
- Participants will be required to be seated at their designated seats (and avoid changing seats), as per the seating plan, displaying names of representative member states/organizations to facilitate contact tracing.
- Participants shall contact the COVID-19 meeting coordinator from the inviting entity if they fall ill within 72 hours of the meeting conclusion and cooperate with UNON for contact tracing.
- Participants are required not to attend a meeting if they are feeling unwell, showing symptoms of COVID-19, awaiting COVID-19 results (except for routine travel) or when there is a history of contact with an individual having confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
Your registration to this conference will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?