The United Nations Secretary-General is convening the Transforming Education Summit (TES) during the 77th Session of the UN General Assembly as a key milestone in the advancement of Our Common Agenda.
The Summit seeks to mobilize political ambition, action, solutions and solidarity to transform education: to take stock of efforts to recover pandemic-related learning losses; to reimagine education systems for the world of today and tomorrow; and to revitalize national and global efforts to achieve SDG-4.
The Summit will be preceded by engagements on Mobilization and Solutions on Friday, 16 September and Saturday, 17 September respectively. To register for these days, follow the registration link below.
You may also indicate your interest to attend the engagement on Leadership on Monday, 19 September. Since space is limited on Leadership Day, a separate letter will be sent to those approved to attend.
- This registration portal is for the Mobilization Day and Solutions Day preceding the Transforming Education Summit.
- You may indicate your interest in participation on 19 September: Leadership Day, however, due to space limitations, this will be separate process and letters will be sent separately.
- This registration portal is for members of civil society only (NGOs, Academia, Private Sector, Youth and related organizations). If you are a representative of a government entity or a member of the media, please contact the corresponding office.
- Each Organization will be able to register up to 6 (Six) representatives. If more than six are registered under one organization, the Secretariat will approve registrations on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Registration doesn't guarantee in-person participation. If your registration is approved, you will receive an approval letter of your registration by 9 September confirming your in-person participation.
- The deadline for registration is now 2 September 2022.
For more information about the event, please visit the official website.
Disclaimer: For technical issues related to Indico account creation and registration, please contact, Indico Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org