- Consolidate CSOs review of the AU legal and strategic framework on food security and nutrition taking a Gender Transformative Approach and focusing on achievements and critical gaps towards implementation;
- Propose rights-based, inclusive, effective and efficient strategies that enhance and utilize the agency and role of women and girls in realizing the vision for ending and addressing hunger and ensure access to safe, nutritious and sufficient food especially for the marginalised and vulnerable groups;
- Strengthen intergenerational and gender transformative approach towards transformation of societal norms and institutional structures that guarantee a conducive environment for women’s human and economic rights;
- Celebrate, document and share best practice on innovations and positive approach on gender and nutrition that advance gender equality;
- Provide space for African CSO's strategic engagement with AU, RECs, UN Agencies, International Organizations, and other stakeholders.