All meeting participants (even those who hold UNOG ground entry passes) must register to events via Indico.UN, including providing a contact phone number.
Access to the Palais des Nations premises is not authorized for any person who:
- within the 5 days prior has been staying in the same household as a COVID-19 positive person,
- has any cold-, flu- or COVID-19 like symptoms, however mild (even after a negative COVID-19 test result),
- within the 10 days prior has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Hygiene measures such as regular hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette and keeping safe distances must be respected.
- Masks are required in all indoor common areas on the premises, including conference rooms where they are required to be worn except for when speakers take the floor.
For the most up-to-date information about measures at the Palais des Nations please visit the UN Geneva website.