The President of the General Assembly will convene an interactive hearing on the prevention and control of non-communicable diseases as part of the preparatory process for the high-level meeting on 27 September. The hearing will take place on 5 July 2018, from 10.00 to 1.00 pm and 3.00 to 6.00 pm, in the Trusteeship Council Chamber at the UN Headquarters in New York.
Please find the preliminary program here: https://www.un.org/pga/72/wp-content/uploads/sites/51/2018/06/NCD-11-June.pdf
Registration for the hearing is now open until 21 June 2018 for representatives of non-governmental organizations with ECOSOC consultative status, as well as civil society organizations, academia and the private sector with special accreditation.
The list of accredited organizations is available here: https://www.un.org/pga/72/wp-content/uploads/sites/51/2018/06/NCD-1-June.pdf
A separate registration form for the high-level meeting will be opened in due course.
Please note that:
- The United Nations does not provide assistance with visa applications.
- The United Nations does not charge fees for participation in the event.
- The deadline to register for the hearing is 21 June 2018.
- Each organization can register up to 5 participants.
- Further information about the high-level meeting is available here: https://www.un.org/pga/72/event-latest/prevention-of-non-communicable-diseases/
Your registration to this conference will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?