Committee on the Rights of the Child
Day of General Discussion: "Protecting and Empowering Children as Human Rights Defenders" 28 September 2018 - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Room XVII, Palais des Nations, Geneva
|DGD Information and Documentation|
Please use one of the following browsers to register: Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Opera
Getting started with INDICO Online Registration in 2 steps
- Creation of an INDICO account (as first user)
- Meeting registration with your INDICO account
IMPORTANT: INDICO photo standards
You need to upload one (1) photo for the badge request.
1. The size of your photos
Your photo must:
- Measure 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35mm wide
- Not be a cut down version of a larger picture
2. The quality of your photos
Your photos must be:
- Taken against a plain background (White, Grey or neutral colour)
- Clear and in focus
- Unaltered by computer software
3. What your photos must show
Your photos must:
- Be a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders (see below)
- Contain no other objects or people
- Be in clear contrast to the background
In your photo, you must:
- Be facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- Have a neutral expression
- Have your eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- Not have hair in front of your eyes
- Not have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
- Not have anything covering your face
- Not have any ‘red eye’
- Not have any shadows on your face or behind you
You can wear reading glasses but your eyes must show fully through clear lenses without
glare or reflections.
4. How to get your badge
In order to get your badge, please bring the confirmation of registration which includes the QR code, with a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at the United Nations Pass and Identification Unit, Prégny Gate, United Nations Office at Geneva, Avenue de la Paix 8-14, Geneva, Switzerland. The office hours are 8:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday.
Participants are encouraged to register before 10 September 2018.
Please keep your passport in hand while filling the form. Your personal data must match your details on your passport or ID.
Technical Issues: For any technical issues with INDICO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and not the Secretariat of the Committee.
This is a public event that is webcasted and pictures can be captured.
The list of participants will be shared with Child Rights Connect for organizational and logistic purposes.