Please use one of the following browsers to register: Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Opera
Getting started with INDICO Online Registration in 2 steps
- Creation of an INDICO account (as first user)
- Meeting registration with your INDICO account
IMPORTANT: INDICO photo standards
You need to upload one (1) photo for the badge request.
Your photos must be:
- Taken against a plain background (White, Grey or neutral colour)
- Clear and in focus
- Be a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders
- Contain no other objects or people
- Be in clear contrast to the background
How to get your badge
In order to get your badge, please bring the confirmation of registration which includes the QR code, with a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, Palais Wilson, Rue des Paquis 52, 1201, Geneva, Switzerland. The office hours are 9:00 to 18:00, Monday through Friday.
Please keep your passport in hand while filling the form. Your personal data must match your details on your passport or ID.
Technical Issues: For any technical issues with INDICO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and not the Secretariat of the Committee.