Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, many meetings and conferences have been postponed or are taking place virtually. Some locations have resumed limited in-person meetings which comply with local public health instructions for social distancing. Participants will receive detailed information about attending the meeting from the organizer.
For Geneva-based meetings only
Due to Covid-19, participants who:
- within the past 14 days have been in close contact with a person testing positive for Covid-19, or
- experience cold- or flu-like symptoms (however mild)
are not authorized to enter UNOG and are kindly requested to attend meetings remotely instead.
If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 within 14 days of your last presence at a meeting at UNOG – even if you have departed Switzerland – you have a responsibility to inform the organizing secretariat focal point or the UNOG Medical Service. The focal point for this meeting is: Elena Orlyk, email@example.com, tel +41(0)229176421, please copy also firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UNOG Medical Service may be contacted by phone +41 (0)22 917 2520.
Click HERE for further information on Covid-19 at UNOG.
The 2020 BWC Meetings of Experts will be held in Room XVII from 30 August to 8 September 2021. The Meetings of Experts will consider the following topics:
- MX1 - Cooperation and Assistance, with a Particular Focus on Strengthening Cooperation and Assistance under Article X (30 to 31 August 2021)
- MX2 - Review of Developments in the Field of Science and Technology Related to the Convention (1 to 2 September 2021)
- MX3 - Strengthening National Implementation (3 September 2021)
- MX4 - Assistance, Response and Preparedness (6 to 7 September 2021)
- MX5 - Institutional Strengthening of the Convention (8 September 2021)
More information can be found following the links:
Please click the "Register now" link at the bottom of this page to register for any of the above Meetings (participants only need to register once and not for each inidividual Meeting of Experts).
Your registration to this conference will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?