The 2019 BWC Meetings of Experts will be held in Room XX from 29 July to 2 August and in the Assembly Hall from 5-8 August at the Palais des Nations in Geneva. The Meetings of Experts will consider the following topics (please click on the links below for further information on each Meeting of Experts):
- MX1 - Cooperation and Assistance, with a Particular Focus on Strengthening Cooperation and Assistance under Article X (29-30 July 2019)
- MX2 - Review of Developments in the Field of Science and Technology Related to the Convention (31 July and 2 August 2019)
- MX3 - Strengthening National Implementation (5 August 2019)
- MX4 - Assistance, Response and Preparedness (6-7 August 2019)
- MX5 - Institutional Strengthening of the Convention (8 August 2019)
Please click the "Register" link at the bottom of this page to register for any of the above Meetings (participants only need to register once, not for each inidividual Meeting of Experts).