Please use one of the following browsers to register: Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Opera
Getting started with INDICO Online Registration in 2 steps
- Creation of an INDICO account (as first user)
- Meeting registration with your INDICO account
IMPORTANT: INDICO photo standards
You need to upload one (1) photo for the badge request.
1. The size of your photos
Your photos must:
- Measure 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35mm wide
2. The quality of your photos
Your photos must be:
- Taken against a plain background (White, Grey or neutral colour)
- Clear and in focus
3. What your photos must show
Your photos must:
- Be a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders (see below)
- Contain no other objects or people
- Be in clear contrast to the background
In your photo, you must:
- Be facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- Have a neutral expression
- Have your eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- Not have hair in front of your eyes
- Not have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
- Not have anything covering your face
- Not have any ‘red eye’
- Not have any shadows on your face or behind you
You can wear reading glasses but your eyes must show fully through clear lenses without
glare or reflections.
How to pick up your badge
In order to receive your badge, please bring the confirmation of registration which includes the QR code, with a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at the security of Palais Wilson (street address: 52 rue des Pâquis, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland).
In certain cases, such as last minute accreditations to the session in Palais Wilson (After Friday, 11 May 2018) or/and if you haven’t provided a photo on your registration form, you will have to collect your badge at Pregny Gate, Palais des Nations (Street address: 8 - 14 avenue de la Paix, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland - which is opposite the International Committee of the Red Cross Headquarters)
Please keep your passport in hand while filling the form. Your personal data must match your details on your passport or ID.
Technical Issues: For any technical issues with INDICO, please contact email@example.com and not the Secretariat of the Committee.