In resolution 28/14, adopted on 26 March 2015, the Human Rights Council decided to establish a forum on human rights, democracy and the rule of law. The purpose of the Forum is “to provide a platform for promoting dialogue and cooperation on issues pertaining to the relationship between these areas” and to “identify and analyze best practices, challenges and opportunities for States in their efforts to secure respect for human rights, democracy and the rule of law”.
• The online registration system works better with the following browser: Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera.
• Group registration is not possible. Each participant must register individually.
• All participants should register through the online platform Indico (including representatives in possession of a grounds pass issued by the Security and Safety Section of the United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) or United Nations Headquarters in New York (UNHQ)).
To approve your registration request we need:
• an “accreditation request” letter (letter on official letterhead of the organization, signed by a senior manager, requesting participation for the registrant(s) to the Forum). Badges are issued on the basis of a letter of nomination/confirmation from your organization/company.
• upload a photo (standard passport format ONLY, see picture standards on the left-hand side menu).