Please use one of the following browsers to register: Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Opera
Getting started with INDICO Online Registration in 2 steps:
- Creation of an INDICO account (as first user)
- Meeting registration with your INDICO account
Create your INDICO account (only for first accreditation)
• Click on the link of accreditation for the session
• Go to Log-in (top right side of the webpage)
• Click on “Create a new account”
• Fill-out the form
• A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen
• You will be notified by e-mail once your request has been approved
Meeting Registration with your INDICO account
Once logged in with your credentials, a link will appear to the registration form of the session or pre sessional working group you wish to attend.
- Click on “Register to this Conference” and fill out the form
Enter the full name of your organization, your name and date of birth, country of origin, your passport or ID number with expiry date, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, and upload a recent photograph or by using the camera icon above.
- Click on Register
You will be notified by email once the Secretariat has approved your request for accreditation.
How to get your badge
In order to get your badge, please bring the confirmation of registration which includes the QR code, with a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at the United Nations Pass and Identification Unit, Prégny Gate, United Nations Office at Geneva, Avenue de la Paix 8-14, Geneva, Switzerland. The office hours are 8:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday.
Please keep your passport in hand while filling the form. Your personal data must match your details on your passport or ID.
Technical Issues: For any technical issues with INDICO, please contact email@example.com and not the Secretariat of the Committee.