Please use one of the following browsers to register: Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Opera
INFORMATION TO PARTICIPANTS
The CEDAW Committee will examine the following countries at its 74th session 21 October – 08 November 2019, in meeting room XVII, Palais des Nations in Geneva.
STATES PARTIES REPORTS
Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Lithuania and Seychelles.
Please see the programme of work to know which meetings are open to public or not:
- Your grounds pass does not grant you access to closed meetings, such as private NGO lunchtime briefings.
- Informal briefings take place during public meetings. Your participation in private meetings is subject to validation by the CEDAW Secretariat (Please see the notes on the left side of this webpage if you want to attend as NGOs, NHRIs or conference participants).
- Please note that OHCHR will not provide letters of invitation to individuals to attend CEDAW sessions for purposes of obtaining visas. In addition, OHCHR is unable to assist with travel and/or accommodation costs.
GETTING STARTED WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION IN 2 STEPS
1. Creation of an INDICO account (as first user)
2. Meeting registration with your INDICO account
Please keep your passport in hand while filling in the form. Your personal data must match your details on your passport or ID.
You need to upload one photo for the request for a grounds pass with a photo in passport format.
For more information on the format of the photo, click on the link in the left side of this Webpage.
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR BADGE
Please print out and bring the confirmation of registration which includes the QR code, as well as a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at the UN Security at the Pregny Gate (Street address: 8 - 14 avenue de la Paix, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland - which is at Palais des Nations - just opposite the ICRC) - (Bus stop : Appia). The office hours are 8:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday.
For any technical issues with INDICO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and not the Secretariat of the CEDAW Committee.