Members of the media are invited to cover the event as follows:
What: Asia-Pacific Intergovernmental Meeting on the Fourth Review and Appraisal of the Madrid International Plan of Action on Ageing
When: 29 June to 1 July 2022
Where: United Nations Conference Centre in Bangkok and webcasted at www.youtube.com/unescap
- Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations and Executive Secretary of ESCAP
- Liu Zhenmin, United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Economic and Social Affairs, UN DESA
- Aishath Mohamed Didi, Minister of Gender, Family and Social Services, Republic of Maldives
- Claudia Mahler, United Nations Independent Expert on the Enjoyment of All Human Rights by Older Persons
- Eva Sabdono, Executive Director, Yayasan Emong Lansia (YEL), Indonesia
- Naohiro Ogawa, Professor Emeritus, College of Economics, Nihon University, Japan
- K.S. Reddy, President, Public Health Foundation of India
- Eduardo Klien, Asia-Pacific Regional Director, HelpAge International
For more information and the full programme: https://www.unescap.org/events/2022/asia-pacific-intergovernmental-meeting-fourth-review-and-appraisal-madrid-international
Kindly see the attached document below for the Programme & the COVID-19-Meeting Guide at ESCAP. For the on-site (in-person) participation, please complete the COVID-19 Health Self-Certification.
Registration for this event is currently open.