Meetings and gatherings at UN Geneva
- Masks required in conference rooms (both by delegates and the staff servicing the meetings), for guided tours and at public events and in public areas at the UN Geneva Library.
- Masks recommended in all indoor common spaces at our premises and continue to keep safe distances.
- For internal (staff) meetings, masks are recommended.
- Staff and delegates are encouraged to apply other protective hygiene measures as much as possible, e.g., frequent washing of hands and keeping physical distances
- COVID related occupancy limits for conference rooms and meeting rooms (no more blocked off seats).
- Registration in Indico for existing badge holders.
- Contact tracing procedures for conferences.