The Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination will examine the reports of the six States parties during its 108th Session, which will take place from 14 November -2 December 2022 at Palais Wilson, Ground Floor, Conference Hall, Geneva:
- Bahrain (CERD/C/BHR/8-14)
- Brazil (CERD/C/BRA/18-20)
- Botswana (CERD/C/BWA/17-22)
- France (CERD/C/FRA/22-23)
- Georgia (CERD/C/GEO/9-10)
- Jamaica (CERD/C/JAM/21-24)
Registration for this event is currently open.
Accreditation requests for this event is currently open.