How do I register
Important: Kindly use one of the following browsers, Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari.
Step 1: Create a new account
- Click on the button "Register now"
- If you do not have an account, click on the button "create a new account"
- Fill out the account creation form.
- The button Confirm will turn blue when all the mandatory fields are filled out.
- You will receive an email with an account activation link. Please open your email and click on "activate".
- Please record the username and password of each participant, as Codex will not be in the position of recovering them.
In case you don't receive any e-mail to activate your account or to confirm your registration, please check your spams or contact us.
Now that your account has been activated, next time you come to an event at UNAIDS, WHO, UNOG,... you will not need to create an account and your information will be prefilled.
Step 2: Register for your conference
- You will be redirected to the registration form of the meeting.
- If not, click on the button register now, log in using your newly created account information.
- Kindly complete the online registration form and upload all the necessary forms and documents.
- Click on Register
- You will receive an email that acknowledges receipt of your registration that will still be pending for approval
- You will receive an approval message (email and PDF format) upon approval of your registration.