Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, many meetings and conferences have been postponed or are taking place virtually. Some locations have resumed limited in-person meetings which comply with local public health instructions for social distancing. Participants will receive detailed information about attending the meeting from the organizer.
CESCR - Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights - Day of general discussion
INFORMATION TO PARTICIPANTS
On 9 October 2018, the Committee will hold a day of general discussion on the right to enjoy the benefits of scientific progress and its applications and other provisions of article 15 on the relationship between science and economic, social and cultural rights. The meeting is open to the public and more information can be found here. Registration is open until 8 October 2018.
Please use one of the following browsers to register - Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Opera
Getting started with INDICO Online Registration in two steps:
- Creation of an INDICO account (as first user)
- Meeting registration with your INDICO account
- Measure 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35mm wide
- Taken against a plain background (White, Grey or neutral colour)
- Clear and in focus
- Not be a cut down version of a larger picture
- Unaltered by computer software
How to pick up your badge:
- In order to get your badge, please bring the confirmation of registration, which includes the QR code, with a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at Pregny Gate (Palais des Nations, Av. de la Paix, 8 - 14, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland, just opposite the ICRC).
- The office hours are from 8:00 to 17:00, Monday - Friday
For any technical issues with INDICO, please contact email@example.com and not the Secretariat of the Committee.
Your registration to this conference will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?