In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have a key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
I have read and understood the above.
In conjunction with a having a key associated with your account, to have the possibility of exporting private event information necessitates the creation of a persistent key. This new key is also associated with your account and whilst it is active the data which can be obtained through using this key can be obtained by anyone in possession of the link provided. Due to this reason, it is extremely important that you keep links generated with this key private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately remove it from 'My Profile' under the 'HTTP API' tab and generate a new key before regenerating iCalendar links.
- Please see the programme of work to know which meetings are open to public or not:
Briefings related to countries take place during private meetings as indicated in the note to stakeholders (Please see the note on the left side of this webpage if you want to attend as ODPs, CSOs, NHRIs and IMFs).
The badge doesn't provide you the possibility to enter to closed meetings.
- Please upload a photo passport format ONLY, otherwise the badge cannot be issued.
- Please note that the badge will be issued only after a verification from UN Security in Pregny Geneva
- Please note that the CRPD Secretariat doesn't provide with any visa support letter. Please contact the Permanent Mission of your country in Geneva.
- To ensure the success of registration, please use either Google Chrome or Firefox.
How to pick up your badge
In order to get your badge, please bring the confirmation of registration which includes the QR code, with a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at the security of Pregny Gate (Street address: 8 - 14 avenue de la Paix, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland - which is at Palais des Nations - just opposite the ICRC) - (Bus stop : Appia).
Your registration to this conference will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?