Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, many meetings and conferences have been postponed or are taking place virtually. Some locations have resumed limited in-person meetings which comply with local public health instructions for social distancing. Participants will receive detailed information about attending the meeting from the organizer.
Covid-19 and UNOG
- Masks are mandatory in all common indoor spaces and in conference rooms.
- Important hygiene measures such as regular hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette and keeping a safe distance from others must be respected.
- Access to the Palais des Nations premises is not authorized for any person who: a) within the 14 days prior, has been in close contact with a Covid-19 positive person, or b) is experiencing has any Covid-like symptoms, however mild. If this applies to any person, they are kindly asked to refrain from coming to UNOG.
- UNOG requires all persons wanting to come to the premises to follow Swiss regulations regarding travel quarantine.
- Whilst at UNOG, if you develop Covid-like symptoms: please contact the UN Security Control Centre: +41 (0) 22 917 29 00 or dial 112 from any fixed phone in the Palais. Security personnel will assist you and contact the UN Medical Service.
- If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 within 14 days of visiting at UNOG: you are requested to inform the UN Medical Service: +41 (0) 22 917 25 20 or you may contact the event organizer directly.
- More information on UNOG and Covid-19 may be found HERE
Your registration to this conference will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?