Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
INFORMATION TO PARTICIPANTS
The Committee will examine the following countries at its 22nd session:
States Parties Reports
Albania, Australia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greece, India, Iraq, Kuwait and Myanmar
Lists of Issues Prior To Reporting
Canada and Ukraine
- Please see the programme of work to know which meetings are open to public or not:
- Briefings related to countries take place during private meetings as indicated in the note to stakeholders (Please see the note on the left side of this webpage if you want to attend as ODPs, CSOs, NHRIs and IMFs).
- The badge doesn't provide you the possibility to enter to closed meetings.
- Please upload a photo passport format ONLY, otherwise the badge cannot be issued.
- Please note that the badge will be issued only after a verification from UN Security in Pregny Geneva
- Please note that the CRPD Secretariat doesn't provide with any visa support letter. Please contact the Permanent Mission of your country in Geneva.
- To ensure the success of registration, please use either Google Chrome or Firefox.
How to pick up your badge
In order to get your badge, please bring the confirmation of registration which includes the QR code, with a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at the security of Pregny Gate (Street address: 8 - 14 avenue de la Paix, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland - which is at Palais des Nations - just opposite the ICRC) - (Bus stop : Appia).