Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, many meetings and conferences have been postponed or are taking place virtually. Some locations have resumed limited in-person meetings which comply with local public health instructions for social distancing. Participants will receive detailed information about attending the meeting from the organizer.
The Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination will examine the reports of the seven States parties during its 99th Session, which will take place from 5 to 29 August 2019 at Palais des Nations, Building A, Room No. XVI, Geneva:
- Czech Republic (12 and 13 reports)
- El Salvador (18 and 19 reports)
- Iceland (21 to 23 reports)
- Mexico (18 to 21 reports)
- Mongolia (23 and 24 reports)
- Poland (22 to 24 reports) and
- State of Palestine (1 and 2 reports)
Your registration to this conference will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?