Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, many meetings and conferences have been postponed or are taking place virtually. Some locations have resumed limited in-person meetings which comply with local public health instructions for social distancing. Participants will receive detailed information about attending the meeting from the organizer.
The Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination will examine the reports of the five States parties during its 98th Session at Palais des Nations, Building A, Room No. XVI:
- Andorra (1 - 6 periodic reports)
- Guatemala (16 - 17 periodic reports)
- Hungary (18 - 25 periodic reports)
- Lithuania (9 - 10 periodic reports)
- Zambia (17 - 19 periodic reports)
Your registration to this conference will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?