Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
INFORMATION TO PARTICIPANTS
The Committee will examine the following countries at its 19th session:
States Parties Reports
Algeria, Bulgaria, Malta, Philippines, Poland, South Africa and The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Lists of Issues
Lists of Issues Prior To Reporting
Austria, Azerbaijan, Germany, Mongolia and Sweden
- Please see the programme of work to know which meetings are open to public or not:
- Briefings related to countries take place during private meetings as indicated in the note to stakeholders (Please see the note on the left side of this webpage if you want to attend as DPOs, CSOs, NHRIs and IMFs).
- The badge doesn't provide you the possibility to enter to closed meetings.
- Please upload a photo passport format ONLY, otherwise badge cannot be issued!
- To ensure the success of registration, please use either Google Chrome or Firefox.
How to pick up your badge
In order to get your badge, please bring the confirmation of registration which includes the QR code, with a valid ID bearing a photograph, and appear in person at the security of Pregny Gate (Street address: 8 - 14 avenue de la Paix, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland - which is at Palais des Nations - just opposite the ICRC) - (Bus stop : Appia).