Are you ready for the future of responsible sport?
On 5 and 6 December, the Sporting Chance Forum (SCF23) will bring all actors in the sport ecosystem together to discuss the future of sport and human rights, engage in collective action, and make pledges that will help shape the next decades of responsible sport.
SCF23 is officially part of the United Nations’ Human Rights 75 initiative, which celebrates the 75th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and aims to renew the world's vision and commitment to human rights. Join us!
Sporting Chance Forum
Date: 5 - 6 December 2023
Place: The Human Rights and Alliance of Civilizations Room (formerly Room XX), UN Human Rights Council, Palais des Nations, Geneva.
Organised by: Centre for Sport and Human Rights
Co-hosts: International Labour Organisation, UN Human Rights Office, United Nations Office at Geneva
Format: This will be an English-speaking in-person event, with simultaneous translation in both Spanish and French. The forum will also be live streamed via the UN TV YouTube channel.
Make sure you have a valid passport/ID card (the same you will use during the Forum) and a recent head & shoulders photo (see guidelines here) at hand.
- Log in or sign up to your INDICO account.
- Click on "Register now" at the bottom of this page.
- If you have not attended an event at the UN before, you will need to create an INDICO account. Once you have done that, you will receive an activation email asking you to confirm the new account.
- If you have attended an event at the UN in the past, your details will be already in the system (provided you are using the same email address as before). If you have lost your password, follow the reset link to create a new one.
- Register for the SCF2023: Fill out the registration request form, review pre-entered data and submit.
After you have submitted your registration request:
- You will receive a confirmation email saying that your registration is pending.
- Your registration request will be reviewed by the organisers.
- You will receive a second email, confirming that your registration has been approved.
Please note that registrations are only required for in-person attendance. If you are planning to watch the event online, you don’t need to register.
For any information about the SCF23 itself, please contact Claire Wilton-Magras at firstname.lastname@example.org.