An event organized by UNECE Group of Experts on Gas: UNECE Dialogue on Hydrogen, Geneva, 22 March 2023, 16.00-18:00 (the day before the 10th session of the Group of Experts on Gas).
The meeting will be held in hybrid format (in-person and ONLINE). If you plan to participate in person, please register on this page.
This informal and interactive event will review ongoing and planned UNECE activities in hydrogen, as well as current international initiatives in this field.
Some of the topics covered will be:
• Developing hydrogen value chain in Europe
• Application of the United Nations Framework Classification for Resources (UNFC) to hydrogen projects
• Taxonomy on hydrogen based on a life cycle analysis (LCA)
• Guarantee of Origin for Hydrogen (GOH)
• Role of gas infrastructure in accelerating hydrogen projects
• Blending hydrogen with natural gas
• Hydrogen emissions in the context of climate change
Short presentations will be followed by an open-floor discussions on priorities and next steps.
We look forward to your active participation.