22nd session of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration (CEPA)
Venue: United Nations Headquarters in New York
Dates: 27 to 31 March 2023
Format: Regular in-person session (with possible remote participation for registered observers)
As approved by ECOSOC, there are eight substantive issues on the agenda which can be found on the dedicated CEPA 22nd session website.
This Indico registration portal is only valid for NGOs in consultative status with ECOSOC, major groups and other civil society organizations.
Deadline to register: 6 March 2023
Important: In order to register, you will need to attach a letter signed by the Head of your organization authorizing your participation in the event.
Before you start the registration, please view our quick guides for:
Please note that:
- Due to space constraints, the number of attendees to CEPA sessions is limited and should not exceed 5 representatives per organization.
- The United Nations does not charge fees for participation in meetings of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration.
- All arrangements for travel, visa and accommodation, as well as related expenses, including health insurance while in New York, will be the responsibility of the traveler.
- Proceedings will be webcast live in six official UN languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish).
- Arrangements for the 22nd session may be subject to change at any time in response to the global health situation.
- Representatives of UN Member States, national or sub-national governments, UN Permanent Observers, UN system organizations and schools and institutes of public administration, should click here to register instead.
For any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Observers are invited to submit written inputs in advance on the substantive issues to be considered by CEPA at the 22nd session via email to email@example.com. Deadline for submission is 13 March 2023. Inputs may be published on CEPA website before the session.
- Written inputs may not exceed 1,500 words
- Written inputs must pertain to one of the items on the agenda of the 22nd session as approved by ECOSOC. The number and title of the agenda item in question must be indicated on the submission
- Further details are available here.
A limited number of observers may be able to make oral interventions during the session subject to time availability and technical limitations. Interventions must be focused on the issue under discussion. Inputs on other issues will not be accommodated. Such interventions should not exceed three minutes (approx. 300 words).