The United Nations Secretary-General is convening the Transforming Education Summit (TES) during the 77th Session of the UN General Assembly as a key milestone in the advancement of Our Common Agenda.
The Summit seeks to mobilize political ambition, action, solutions and solidarity to transform education: to recover pandemic-related learning losses; to reimagine education systems for the world of today and tomorrow; and to revitalize national and global efforts to achieve SDG-4.
- UN staff with a UN Grounds Pass or Laissez-Passer will be able to access the UN Headquarters to attend the Mobilization Day on 16 September and Solutions Day on 17 September.
- This registration portal is for staff members of the United Nations secretariat, Funds and Programmes, other Entities and Bodies and Related Organizations (except Specialized agencies) wishing to participate in Summit events at UN Headquarters during the Summit Leaders Day on 19 September only.
- The deadline for registration is 9 September 2022.
- Please note that access for UN staff to Summit events on 19 September will be extremely limited. Each organization will be able to apply for registration of up to 3 (Three) representatives. If more than three are registered under one organization, the Secretariat will approve registrations on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Registration does not guarantee in-person participation. If your registration is approved, you will receive an approval letter of your registration by 13 September confirming your in-person participation.
For more information about the event, please visit the official website.