The five-day workshop will
- Review work to date on a strategic framework for the 3YS
- Examine global standards and benchmarks and propose a set of benchmarks for PRSEAH for WHO
- Revise the first draft of a new WHO policy on preventing and responding to policy on sexual misconduct and review the end-to-end process for managing SEAH incidents
- Meet with WHO accountability departments (IOS, CRE, HRT, LEG, DGO, BOS) and other senior WHE officials and teams to consolidate understanding of an organization-wide approach to PRSEAH
- Agree on learning pathways for different target audiences (internal and partners)
Registration for this event is currently open.