Meetings and gatherings at UN Geneva
- Masks required in conference rooms (both by delegates and the staff servicing the meetings), for guided tours and at public events and in public areas at the UN Geneva Library.
- Masks recommended in all indoor common spaces at our premises and continue to keep safe distances.
- For internal (staff) meetings, masks are recommended.
- Staff and delegates are encouraged to apply other protective hygiene measures as much as possible, e.g., frequent washing of hands and keeping physical distances
- COVID related occupancy limits for conference rooms and meeting rooms (no more blocked off seats).
- Registration in Indico for existing badge holders.
- Contact tracing procedures for conferences.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING ACCESS AND BADGES
Please note that from Monday, 5 September 2022 until the end of May 2023, Pregny Gate will be closed. During the entire renovation period, please take note of the different locations to obtain access badges to the Palais des Nations.
For conference participants, media, NGOs and members of Permanent Missions:
Villa Les Feuillantines
Avenue de la Paix 13, 1211 Genève 10
Weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
Following the issuance of a badge, access to the Palais des Nations will be through the Peace Gate “bis”, a new temporary access screening point. Please refer to the following plans indicating the location of Villa Les Feuillantines and how to access the premises through the Peace Gate "bis".