Participants and press attending in Addis Ababa are able to get their badges at the venue with their valid official Passport / ID document issued by a UN member state.
Onsite participants are required to create an account at this UN Accreditation System beforehand (if not owning one yet) and request their badge electronically prior to the event. Technical support is available in case of issues in this process.
Please, be sure to have completed your IGF 2022 Registration, before requesting your badge through this system, to ensure that your request can be processed.
Press/Media: Please, clearly specify your represented Press/Media Organisation and be sure to accept the Press/Media Guidelines at your registration.
Please note that we will only make publicly available your name. The IGF follows standard UN procedure regarding the protection of personal data. Privacy Notice
Important information for high-level participants' security personnel and drivers:
- All high-level participants' security personnel and drivers coming from abroad should email their list to the Ministry of Innovation and Technology of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in advance to get the required badge procedures and instruction from the host country security. The email should be sent to igf2022 [at] mint [dot] gov [dot] et. The list will then be shared with the UNECA and Host Country security for further procedure. A relevant instruction will be sent to the requester.
- Please note that the Host Country and UNECA security will issue a limited number of car passes for those who are eligible to access the venue by car.
Collection of badges onsite can be done at Gate 2 during the following hours:
- Friday 25 Nov | 08:00-17:00 hrs
- Saturday-Sunday 26-27 Nov | 08:00-17:00 hrs
- Monday-Friday 28 Nov-2 Dec | 07:30-17:00 hrs