The Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination will examine the reports of the six States parties during its 111th Session, which will take place from 20 November - 8 December 2023, at Palais Wilson, Ground Floor, Conference Hall, Geneva:
- Bolivia (CERD/C/BOL/21-24)
- Bulgaria (CERD/C/BGR/23-25)
- Germany (CERD/C/DEU/23-26)
- Morocco (CERD/C/MAR/19-21)
- South Africa (CERD/C/ZAF/9-11)
- Viet Nam (CERD/C/VNM/15-17)
Meeting with States parties to the Convention on 4 December from 10.00 - 13.00hrs at Palais Wilson, ground floor.