All meeting participants (even those who hold UNOG ground entry passes) must register to events via Indico.UN, including providing a contact phone number.
Access to the Palais des Nations premises is not authorized for any person who:
- within the 5 days prior has been staying in the same household as a COVID-19 positive person,
- has any cold-, flu- or COVID-19 like symptoms, however mild (even after a negative COVID-19 test result),
- within the 10 days prior has tested positive for COVID-19,
- Hygiene measures such as regular hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette and keeping safe distances must be respected.
- Masks are required in all indoor common areas on the premises, including conference rooms.
For the most up-to-date information about measures at the Palais des Nations please visit the UN Geneva website.