Access to the Palais des Nations premises is not authorized for any person who:
- within the 5 days prior has been staying in the same household as a COVID-19 positive person,
- within the 10 days prior has tested positive for COVID-19,
- has any cold-, flu- or COVID-19 like symptoms, however mild (even after a negative COVID-19 test result).
If the above applies to any person, their remote participation in relevant meetings is welcomed, however they are asked to refrain from coming to the premises. Meeting organizers should provide remote connection details to meeting participants.
- Hygiene measures such as regular hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette and keeping safe distances must be respected.
- Masks are required in all indoor common areas on the premises, including conference rooms.
For the most up-to-date information about measures at the Palais des Nations please visit the UN Geneva website