All meeting participants (even those who hold UNOG ground entry passes) must register to events via Indico.UN, including providing a contact phone number.
Access to the Palais des Nations premises is not authorized for any person who:
- within the 5 days prior has been staying in the same household as a COVID-19 positive person,
- within the 10 days prior has tested positive for COVID-19,
- has any cold-, flu- or COVID-19 like symptoms, however mild (even after a negative COVID-19 test result).
For the most up-to-date information about measures at the Palais des Nations please visit the UN Geneva website.
UN Geneva requires all persons wanting to come to the premises to follow Swiss regulations regarding travel quarantine, as applicable.
COVID-19 measures for meetings at the Palais des Nations
Conferences at UN Geneva are currently limited according to the reduced capacity of conference rooms to allow for safe physical distancing between participants. All participation above the designated meeting room capacity must therefore move to virtual or hybrid mode, to comply with the limitation, or be postponed.
In addition, any meeting held at the UN premises must comply with the following requirements:
- Seating has been blocked off to ensure adequate physical distancing between meeting participants.
- Masks are required in all indoor common areas on the premises, including conference rooms.
- Important hygiene measures such as regular hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette and keeping safe distances must be respected.