The 31st Session of the Committee on Sustainable Energy (CSE-31) will be delivered as part of the UNECE Sustainable Energy Week
The annual meeting will feature panels and discussions on:
- Building resilient energy systems and achieving greater energy security, affordability, and net-zero in the UNECE region
- Achieving high performance in buildings
- Modernizing resource management
- Addressing methane management
- Enabling a hydrogen economy
- Understanding subsidies and carbon pricing
Registration is mandatory for all participants.
For in-person participation register here .
For virtual participation register here.