Join us at InnoVent 2 to experience innovation in conferencing, exchange with leading experts about the future of meeting organization and be part of the international Geneva conference network.
The event aims to promote exchange about latest post-COVID-19 trends and developments in conference organization. Where are current opportunities and challenges? What developments do we have to adapt to and how do we go about it? How do we ensure that international Geneva is a hub for modern conferencing?
This event is inspired by the previous InnoVent: The future landscape of conferencing held in January 2020 (with digital recordings and other material still available on the event page).
* Places are limited and registration is required, including for badge holders.
• Cherith Norman Chalet, Assistant Secretary-General for General Assembly and Conference Management (DGACM)
• Michelle Keating, Officer-in-Charge of the Division of Conference Management, Chief of Language Services, the United Nations at Geneva
• Kira Kruglikova, Director of the Division of Administration, the United Nations at Geneva
• Dorota Nofska-Sierant, Head of Unit, Polish Interpretation (DG SCIC), European Commission
• Catherine Pearson, Head of the Multilingualism and Succession Planning Unit, European Parliament
• Andreas Krauss, Deputy Coordinator for German Personnel in international Organizations, Federal Foreign Office of Germany
• Ramūnas Česonis, Head of the Lithuanian Language Unit (DG SCIC), European Commission
• Bart Defrancq, Associate Professor of interpreting and programme director of interpreter training, Ghent University
• DGI, European Commission presentation by Yassin Amartib & Mihaela Calacean
• ITU presentation by Allaedine Djouama
• WIPO presentation by Akshat Dewan & Henri Meylan
• UNOG update by Tania Romera and Sofia Lobanova
• ILO update by Maria Recort Ruiz
• Speech recognition-supported captioning for accessibility by Alina Secară and Dragoș Ciobanu